Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Social Media Content Creator (M/F/D)
We are looking for a content creator to create, publish and manage posts on our companies social media pages. You will help us reach our target to inform the customer about every aspect of our vast range of angling products.
SPRO Deutschland GmbH, is part of a much larger company which operates worldwide. Originating from Japanese fishing tackle company Gamakatsu.
If you would like to become a key member of our team and help us keep ahead of a fast moving and progressive market then apply today!
As a social media content creator you are responsible for sharing information about our vast range of products in a well informed and creative way. You will also take care of customer service, answering questions from customers that arise in comments or messages. You will help us create a platform to offer the best customer service experience for anglers. The job is a full time position in house, our office is located in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Planning, creating and posting several social media posts per day for our brands
- Creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Monitering social media and company website statistics
- Suggesting new ways to help promote our products
- Monitor customer service inquiries via all social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) to provide immediate support and resolution where needed
- Working close together with Marketing, Sales and Product Development Team
- Previous job related experience
- Strong writing and editorial skills with utmost attention to detail
- Knowledge and passion for angling
- A creative flair for image and video content creation
- Comprehensive, nuanced understanding of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube), including emerging creative sensibility and a keen eye for look and feel; editorial storytelling experiences a big plus
- Good English language skills
- Fluent in German language
- Ability to occasionally work weekend and after-hours, as expected in the 24/7 PR and social media news cycle
- Able to manage and prioritize a wide array of tasks
- You’re flexible in working both autonomously and more closely as a team when developing concepts
- You have a keen sense for innovations and trends
- You’re very familiar with digital media, SMM tools for performance tracking and optimization.
- You can provide existing examples of work and activity on social media in your application.
What we offer:
- A competetive salary
- Be part of an international team of abitious and creative people
- A company phone
- A budget for SPRO products at a company discount price
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and a Link to your strong portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.